Earthing and short-circuit equipment for medium voltage substations. The main aim for its installation is operator’s protection against an accidental commissioning or possible voltage return during repair operations.
The MPU clamp is fixed on bare cylindrical conductors, flat bars, bending bus-bars or fixing points by screw tightening.
According to IEC 61230 standard.
- 3 MPU aluminium alloy clamps with screw tighten and Bayonet fixing for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 4 and 30 mm, flat bars max. 45 mm bending bus-bars max. 45 mm and fixing points between 20 and 25 mm.
- 3 copper cables with PVC insulation of 25/35/50 mm2 section (depending on model) and 0,75 m long.
- 1 copper cable with PVC insulation of 25/35/50 mm2 section (depending on model) and 2 m long.
- 1 insulated trifurcating connector.
- 1 1,5 m telescopic pole with three sections.
- 1 insulating grip for the earthing clamp.
- 1 plastic case to store and transport the equipment.
||SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT MAX. ICC
* ship from stock