Earthing and short-circuit equipment for medium voltage overhead lines. The main aim for its installation is operator’s protection against an accidental commissioning or possible voltage return during repair operations.
The MPU clamp is fixed on bare conductors by screw-tightening. This equipment has got a MPUP clamp (carrier) which facilitates the lifting and placing of the three clamps at the same time reducing installation time considerably.
According to IEC 61230 standard.
- 2 MPU aluminium alloy clamps with screw tighten for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 4 and 30 mm, flat bars max.45 mm, bending bus-bars max.45 mm and fixing points, between 20 and 25 mm.
- 1 MPUP aluminium alloy clamp (carrier) with screw tighten for cylindrical conductors with diameter between 4 and 30 mm, flat bars max. 45 mm, depending on model, bending bus-bars max. 45 mm and fixing points between 20 and 25 mm.
- 2 copper cables with PVC insulation of 16/25/35 mm2 section depending on model and 2,5 m long.
- 1 copper cable with PVC insulation of 16/16/25 mm2 section depending on model and 15 m long.
- 1 TT-38A milling earthing lathe.
- 1 earthing rod.
- 1 telescopic pole (1,15 m folded and 2 m extended) with anchorage button.
- 1 plastic case to store and transport the equipment.
- 1 bag to store and transport the pole and the earthing rod.
||SHORT CIRCUIT CURRENT MAX. ICC
||PATL-MPUB / 1616
||4.0 KA / 1s
||PATL-MPUB / 2516
||6.9 KA / 1s
||PATL-MPUB / 3525
||9.0 KA / 1s
* ship from stock