- Category: METREL
MI 3200 TeraOhm 10 kV
Professional diagnostic insulation tester
TeraOhm 10 kV is a professional high voltage insulation tester with added diagnostics tools.
It is specially well suited for:
- power transformers
- measuring transducers in distribution networks
- testing insulation resistance of rotating machinery and cables
- production line periodic testing and maintenance
- troubleshoting and analysis of all kinds of insulation problems
Because of its robustness (CAT IV protection) it is best suited for industrial environment.
- Insulation resistance up to 10 TΩ
- Diagnostics tools (PI, DAR, DD)
- Step voltage insulation test
- Test voltage 500 V - 10 kV DC, adjustable in 25 V steps
- MAX charging current 5 mA
- Automatic discharge of capacitive loads
- Digital and bar graph results with date and time
- Optional Windows compatible PC software TeraLink
- RS232 and USB isolated communication ports
- High quality accessories including shielded test leads in standard set
- High EM interferences protection
- CAT IV, 600 V
- Mains and rechargeable battery power supply
MI 3201 TeraOhm 5 kV Plus
Advanced 5 kV Insulation Tester with Diagnostics Tools
- Diagnostic tools - Polarization index (PI), Dielectric discharge (DD) and Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR) with automated resistance ranging (AR). All parameters can be measured and displayed in one single measurement.
- Step voltage test - Insulation resistance will be measured at five different, equality sequenced test voltages for profound insulation system diagnostics.
- R(t) graph - Real time resistance against time graph plotting facility to graphically illustrate the response of a material to an applied test voltage.
- High charging capacity - With 5 mA charging current insulation systems up to 50 μF can be quickly charged and tested.
- High EM (noise) immunity - Built in noise rejection filters and shielded test leads supplied in a standard set make the instrument suitable for accurate insulation testing in environments with high EM interferences like HV switchyards or similar.
- High protection level - CAT IV / 600V overvoltage category for industrial environments.
- Lightweight and user-friendly design - TeraOhm 5kV is packed in a handy, rugged carrying case weighing only 3 kg.
The new TeraOhm 5 kV insulation tester has all necessary features for a profound insulation diagnostics. Automated calculation of PI, DD and DAR, combined with a possibility to perform a step voltage test make the instrument suitable for the most demanding customers and applications. Large LCD display allows real time R(t) graphs to be displayed. Windows compatible TeraLink PC Software and either RS232 or USB communications ports serve for connecting the instrument to the PC and management of the recorded test data.
MI 3202 GigaOhm 5 kV
5 kV Insulation and Voltage tester
- Quick adjustment - Five pre-set test voltages (250V, 500V, 1000V, 2500V and 5000V)
- Fast charging - 5mA current source for quick charging of capacitive loads
- High safety level - CAT IV / 600V for industrial applications
- Large display - LCD display with backlit for added comfort of use High quality accessories - Shielded test leads included in a standard set
GigaOhm 5kV is a high quality insulation and voltage tester with excellent price-performance ratio.
Five test voltages up to 5kV and 1TΩ resistance measuring range cover most of the industrial and power distribution applications.
User friendly design is assured with a large LCD display.
A rugged carrying case provides mechanical robustness needed at the use in harsh environments.
MI 2077 TeraOhm 5 kV
TeraOhm 5 kV is a digital multipurpose tester intended for testing of insulation on:
- Rotating machines
- High voltage generators
- Electrical circuits
- Surge arresters
- Surge arresters
- Insulation systems
>> etc. <<
- Pres-set DC test voltage 250 v - 5000 V in steps of 50 V
- Measuring range up to 5 Tera-ohm
- Timer mode from 1 s up to 30 min
- Capacitance measurement up to 50 micro-farad
- Discharge Current, Voltage and Capacitance measured on the equipment under test.
- Polarization index (PI) calculated
- Dielectric Discharge Ratio (DD) calculated
- Pre-set DC test voltage up to 5000 V automatically divided in 5 steps
- Pre-setting of the test time for the voltage step.
- External voltage 0-600 V AC/DC and frequency